Events for carers
Below is a range of workshops and networking events for carers to connect with one-another and learn more about the project. If you are a carer not registered with our program you are welcome to attend and register with us on the day.
Linking Carers to Local Supports Forum
Join us at the Linking Carers to Local Supports Forum to meet welcoming community organisations, learn about their incredible services, and connect directly with them. Don’t miss out on accessing the best programs in our local community!
Here’s a sneak peek of what awaits you:
- Ignite your passion for learning with adult education and training options.
- Kickstart your career goals with personalised guidance.
- Find solace and support through dedicated carer assistance and much-needed respite.
- Uncover valuable resources offered by our local government.
- Nurture your mental health and wellbeing with specialised services.
- Connect with like-minded peers who understand your journey and offer a listening ear.
- Discover the heartwarming community houses that are waiting to welcome you.
- Ignite your sense of joy and relaxation with a wide range of leisure programs.
22 November, 10:30am – 1:00pm Vermont South Neighbourhood House
Karobran Drive, Vermont South
Knox, Yarra Ranges & Maroondah
30 November, 10:30am – 1:00pm
Arrabri Community House
42 Allambanan Drive, Bayswater North
6 December, 10:30am – 1:00pm
Pines Learning Activity Centre
520 Blackburn Road, Doncaster East
What’s in the NDIS Review
Wednesday 1st November
10 am - 12 pm
Japara Living & Learning Centre
54-58 Durham Rd, Kilsyth VIC 3137